Monday, May 12, 2008

Mother's Day, etc.

Well, I had a wonderful Mother's Day yesterday. Part of it was because I get the priviledge of calling myself "mom" to two wonderful children. Brent made the rest of the day wonderful by making pancakes, bringing me my coffee while I got ready for church, and giving me a very thoughtful card and gift. When I had my first Mother's day he got me a bracelet with Jacob's initials...yesterday he gave me a necklace with Maggie's initials. What a thoughtful man! (I hope to get a picture of my necklace up too!) Below are some pics from the day...
Me with my precious boy Jacob...looking all handsome for church. Here's Maggie showing off her smile. Her Daddy got her laughing good for this picture (note...this would be what Brent would look like if he ever smiled for a picture...ha!!!)
And all three of us...
So, below you'll see a cake I made on Friday. I bought some new tools and wanted to try them out so I made a cake and it turned out to be one of the prettiest ones I've done so far. The congratulations is for Brent graduating with his master's degree and also making it into a prestigous leadership academy for upcoming principals. Way to go honey! (oh, the blob at the bottom is supposed to be a star...I had extra icing and played around some...)



No comments: