Monday, May 11, 2009

Misc Kid Pictures, Bridal Shower, and New House!

Well, I hope you're ready to see a lot of pictures! I think I posted around 20 (or probably more). Enjoy!! Maggie is learning to feed herself. It is terribly messy, but this girl has such a strong will...I can barely give her anything requiring a spoon unless I'm ready to forfeit all control to her. Something a control freak like myself has problems with occasionally.
Here are some fun shots after bath time. I had to post this one of Maggie's rear end...just to prove that she is getting a little junk in the trunk!! Ha!

Toga party!



Here is a shot of John and Emily at their first (well, really HER first) bridal shower. They're cutie!





Paw paw and Sophia at the shower (before the men left...)

Emily and the gorgeous spread of food....yummy!



Maggie and Jacob playing in the cabinets after we packed all the junk into boxes. The bottom of those shelves haven't seen the light of day in almost 7 years.

Popsicle time...


Okay, on to the new house....here's a shot of Jacob out front. Looks like we're going to need some shudders!!


The rec room...


The master bathroom...
2nd shot of the master bath...



3rd shot of the master bath...


Master bedroom...


Kid's bathroom...


Jacob's room...


Kitchen...



Laundry room (off of kitchen)


Den (taken from the kitchen)



Jacob and Maggie making good use of the stairs...



And finally, a Mother's Day shot of me and my brown-eyed babies. Precious!!


No comments: