Monday, June 01, 2009

Moving along...

Well, things are moving along at the new house, slowly but surely! Below is a "before" picture of the kid's bathroom....
And here is a picture after we cleaned, painted and added a shower curtain. I'm still shopping for pictures for the wall but I do think it is a huge improvement.




Jacob's sunday school class sang a song and said a Bible verse in front of the church yesterday. Jacob didn't really participate, but he did stand there and look around for me since he knew I was wearing my "costume" (aka choir robe). I was a very proud mama! He's on the back row on the far right. You'll also see cousin Wesley on the left hand side.















Here are a few shots of us hanging out in the back yard last night. Maggie was sitting in her chair awaiting the arrival of the cows in the field behind our house. (They were a no show)


Jacob busied himself planting flowers and making silly faces.









Brent partook of a very healthy dinner.





No comments: