Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Many firsts for Maggie

This past week has had many new things for Maggie. For example, the first time she sat in her Bumbo...she does really well, especially for a baby her age.It was also the first time she wore her pretty pink sweater. It is still fairly big on her but I wanted to make sure she got some time in it before Spring finally decides to show up around here...She also had her first adventure in the exersaucer. While she did very well, she still doesn't have enough torso strength to keep herself upright. We'll have to wait another month or so on this one...This picture shows Maggie flapping around her new tongue (since she just had it clipped last week)...ha! She was cooing to Brent last night and I snapped a few pictures. You can see that it is free to roam about in her mouth now : ) And here is just one of her smiling at Daddy...too cute.


I've found that Maggie likes to have her blanket up around her face while she sleeps. She roused at 5:30 this morning but I didn't go get her so when I went to check on her at 7:00 she had pulled both of her blankets up to her face and was sleeping with them surrounding her head. (Talk about a smothering trap...) I was able to pull them away from her face without waking her up. I'll have to keep my eye on this girl so she doesn't smother during her sleep!


















1 comment:

Nicola said...

I love that last picture!!