Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Oh the differences...

Since Maggie was born we've commented over and over (as well as others) on how similar she is to Jacob. I got curious about comparing the two last night as I was going through some older pictures of Jacob. At 12 weeks they seem to be very different. You can see in the first picture how much bigger Jacob was than Maggie. People are always telling me that she is small, but I guess it is just hard to realize how much smaller she is than other 12 week old babies. Another difference is that Jacob was beginning to lose his hair by 12 weeks and Maggie's is hanging in there...yay! However, I do think they look the most alike when they are asleep. Anyway, enjoy the throwback to Jacob's baby days.

1 comment:

Nicola said...

They're so sweet. My Maggie is small too... but fiesty! She's 15lbs now... 9 months. She was 9lbs at birth. I'll be happy if she's double her birth weight by her birthday!